Main features of RJSplot are: :
- Easy to use: Graphs can be easily created with R in the same way than native graphical functions.
- Dynamic and customizable visualization: some graph parameters can be changed interactively for a better visualization of results.
- Interactivity between user and graph: actions such as browsing, movement, zoom adjustment, viewing values or identify variables can be done by the user interaction with the graph.
- Multiplatform: package and resulting graphs are suitable for Windows, Mac OS and Linux platforms.
- Exportable figures: Graphics can be exported for their use in scientific publications or reports.